What are your kids doing right now?

My 4yr old is playing pretend. It's almost nap time and then a walk.

Asked by tcarter1981 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 12 mon. old is standing here next to me "talking" to me and pulling at my boobs 'cause she wants me to breastfeed her, but I can't 'cause I'm going to work full time next Monday so I have to get her used to not breastfeeding during the day.

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Driving me crazy! lol First she was pulling on the phone cord, then she was trying to tip the sofa table, then she was trying to pull down the curtains and then she was messing with the satellite receiver ....................................who knew trying to do laundry with just ONE toddler in the house could be so exhausting!

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My 13 year old is at the pool with friends. My other older kids are playing in the backyard. My baby is taking a nap.

Answer by gazellemom at 1:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My 14 year old his in his second week of high school this week. Ahh, it's nice to have the house quiet during the day again!

Answer by ronjwake at 1:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• shes napping.

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• School.

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• my 28 y/o is busy homeschooling her pre-k and 1st grader. my 29 y/o is busy at work running the classified dept at the local newspaper and my oldest "child" 58 is getting ready to go to work on swing shift

Answer by mamak57 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• One at her first day of 10th grade, and three at home. One most likely napping, the other two most likely in the pool with dad.

Answer by salexander at 1:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• both of mine are "resting". My 2 year old will nap, but my 4 year old probably won't.

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• both of mine are making a mess of DVD's on the living room floor for me to pick up when they decide to go wreck another room!!! lol

Answer by busymamma503 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009