What part of your body changed AFTER the baby?

My belly jiggles. Like Santa jiggle...Not the cute kind either.
Yalls turn. I need to giggle at someones answer so don't hold back!

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 1:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i got the belly jiggle too and cant suck it in like i used to be able to! other than that, i stopped BFing and i think my boobs got smaller WTH! I went from a D to DD now i think i might be smaller than the D haha
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• my boobs deflated and i have a c section scar but it adds character
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Which part didn't? LOL I was blessed enough to not get any stretch marks . . . in turn, I had a c-section . .. I guess that was to make up for the lack of stretch marks . . ggggrrrrr. My boobs aren't their old perky selves either.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I have the belly jiggle/roll thingy. funny story.. last night my 17 month old lifted up my shirt and there was that little roll over my pants and he lifted my shirt and bit my belly fat. :) I was on the phone with my mom when this happened and i screamed and told her what happened. she was laughing so hard. she was watching my neice who is almost 4 and she said "nana can I talk to mason?" she gets on teh phone and said "mason why did you bite aunt ashlee's belly fat??? mason.. why? why did you bite her belly fat? did it taste good? mason.. why?" hahaha it was soo funny. So then she has to talk to m and ask ME why since she wasn't getting answers from her cousin!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Mostly my belly. My hips are a bit wider and my breasts are a little bigger, but the biggest change by far was in my belly.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• damn the belly!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i agree with all of the above, my belly is really not what it used it be : (
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• deflated boobs
    jiggly belly
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009