At what week....

did your baby turn head-down and get into the birthing position? I'm 33 weeks and I've read that it should be happening almost anytime, but I can tell that he isn't yet.

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well, I was 37 weeks and CONVINCED he was still heads up- I was wrong, I thought because I felt most of the movement at the bottem of my belly he must have his feet down there- I was totally wrong, try spiningbabies.com
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 2:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ya anytime is right but it can still take a few weeks, depending on when your baby is ready. i believe like by 37 or 28 weeks they'll watch that at each appt to make sure baby is getting ready for the big day!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• my 1st was the whole time and my 2nd they were going to move at 36 weeks but he did it him self and i had him 2 days after he turned
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• some babys turn right before you give birth and some turn weeks before time just depends
    darkangel198656

Answer by darkangel198656 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I found out at my 36 week appt the my baby is head down but my first didnt go head down until 38 or 39 weeks, I just remember my dr. checked her at every appt and she just didnt want to turn but she did turn a week or two before I had her.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I'm 35 weeks with my second and he went head down about 32 weeks.
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 2:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009