Dont know how to name this question

i am 34 weeks pregnant and i am burping up that rotten egg burp does this mean i am getting sick or that i ate something that didnt agree with me and no i have not eatten any eggs or anything with eggs in it

darkangel198656

Asked by darkangel198656 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That smell is from acid reflux. My husband had it...it's NASTY...while going through chemo and radiation.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 1:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• what did u eat? I bet u just didnt agree with it...i hate that taste im sorry
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yay for heartburn! (yes sarcasm) I constantly was carrying around a bottle of tums with me. it doesnt even have to be something that would normally cause you burping if you werent preggo haha...(ps are you taking vitamins around this time?) I had to take my prenatals at night too bc of that. Just think back to what you ate, the next time you eat it then, bingo theres your culprit. until then, learn to love them tums.
    ps congrats on the approaching event! :-)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009