Who is more of the jealous type you or your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• OH me! My husband could care less... lol I was drunk and gave one of his friends 2 lap dances at another of our friends wedding.... all he said was "It was Dick.. I don't care.. do it again" hahaha he doesn't get jealous... but I guess thats good and that just means he trusts me.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Me for sure.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I would say that I am. But, we have 100% trust in that area. i have male friends that he knows I will go out with to get some drinks, he doesn't mind. He knows I am coming home to him. And vice versa....so really, I'm not really jealous, just more insecure with myself and always thinking that someone else will be better...but he loves me and his family and knows that there is nothing in the world worth risking that for.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 1:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My DH, hands down.
    He doesn't get crazy or anything - I'm just not the jealous type at all, and he has a little bit of it... so..
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Husband is more so. I can't even laugh at a male friend's joke without him thinking I'm flirting. I've never done anything to make it a legit reason for him to think that way. Oh, well - I still laugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I am more jealous. Thats because females will try to flirt with him to be dis respectful to me and I respond to them and I shouldn't. But he is jealous in his own way too, for instance when I asked his brother for one of his beers, my hubby got mad and said "how are you gonna drink a beer with him you don't drink beer with me or when we go to the casino that I frequent and most of the guy table players speak he gets an attitude.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009