sebelius misspoke?

Well, it appears that the WH is not dropping the public option. Either sebelius mispoke or the media misunderstood her. Blast! What do you think?

http://politics.theatlantic.com/2009/08/administration_official_sebelius_misspoke.php

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sick of the whole damn thing. It's wrong and I'm hoping and praying for somebody to get the sense and the balls to block it, make Obama drop it completely. It's the worst thing I've ever heard of from start to finish.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• They should drop her !!! And why their at it take Obama and his health care with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Amateur hour continues!!! Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing?! Seriously the basic communications between top level staffers is RIDICULOUS!!! It's all finger pointing all the time!!!!!!!!!
    Obama has picked a "lovely" group of people all acting stupidly as of late!!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Gah what morons! Why do they talk to the media when they have NO clue what they are saying and giving miss information! Idiots!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• They were just thowing that out there to see how many Dems went ballistic. LOL I think it was about 100 if I heard one congressman.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Two phrases come to mind that my grandpa used to use...

"Can't find their butt with both hands" and "they don't know when to scratch their watch or wind their butt."

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Anime isnt that somewhere like pat your tummy and rub your head LOLZ chicka:)
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2009