Has anyone ever used Kirkland Brand diapers and wipes?

What did you think of them?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used the diapers when my daughter was size 1/2, but when we went up to size 3--it was pretty much cheaper at Costco to buy the Huggies, so we switched. I loved the diapers though. The waist is super elasticy and great for containing Sh*tsplosions! We've always used the wipes. They are very gentle.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I use both. I've been happy with them for YDS. The diapers didn't work too well for ODS.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I love the wipes i buy them at costco
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Kirkland wipes are the only kind I will use. We mostly used the diapers with all 4 of our kids but at some point when our 2nd was little our Costco stopped carrying them. Then they brought them back but a few months later my son outgrew the largest size they had so we started buying at other stores and just got Pampers for the youngest at the time. We went back to Kirkland brand for our youngest until she was almost out of them and my husband started getting the Huggies at Costco because they were slightly cheaper.
    I prefer the Kirkland brand, though.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2009