What do you think of when you see an interracial couple?

Do you think positively, negatively, or does it bother you at all?

If you are bothered by it would you ever say anything to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It doesn't bother me but I think someday everyone is going to just be a bunch of mixed people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• don't care. Heck, my best friends are an interrational couple. Although, I do gotta say he's the whitest black man I have ever known! :) Super sweet though. He even watched my daughter when she was sick, did breathing treatments and changed dipaers so I didn't have to take the day off work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I don't think about it one way or the other . . . . just people walking past me . . who's even to say that they're a couple. I don't spend my time trying to assume other people's situations.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i dont care, im a product of an interracial couple.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I am one half of an inter-racial couple....I wouldn't think anything out of line at all. Why would I?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I am anon :02.....and my oh my would I pity the fool that would find it their place to 'say something to me.' Why on Earth would you feel the need to? Live and let live I say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• When I see just a 'couple' walking by I don't think anything but if the girl is pregnant or has a baby the first thought I have is 'thats going to be one beautiful baby' I mean honestly their skin tone is gorgeous & of all the black/white mix babies I've seen they have some of the prettiest facial features.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I am white and my "other half" is Mexican. Sometimes we get older people looking at us weird, but I don't care.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• you asked so i'm answering. i dont approve at all but would never say anything to those people. let god deal with it later. (and yes miscegination is in the bible, and no its not right.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I don't care what other people do with their lifes but you wont see me or my girls with a man that isnt white. Don't get me wrong I think that everyone has equall rights and all but I don't believe in mixed races.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2009