Have you ever broken a bone?

I broke my foot when i was a teen.. my mom didnt belive me that it was broken til the next morning.. cuz i was walking on it (it happened at night) she felt really bad...

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my "pinky toe" bone....LOL
    I didnt need a cast or anything, I just walked on it like normal (well with the pain)

I was getting cookies from up high and my dads big glass brandy bottle was on top of them and i didnt notice anf it fell directly on my toe.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I've broken 8 bones... The first was my left arm and my mom didn't take me to the doctor for almost 2 weeks. She kept telling me it hurt bc of the road rash & maybe I'd start listening to her about tying my shoes before running in a parking lot :)... Every single break was from me doing something klutsy
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• collar bone....ouch!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 2:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My nose, jaw, left arm in two places, left foot, left ankle, collar bone, thumb and ring finger on left hand, big toe on right foot. My bones used to be brittle, plus I was in an abusive relationhip. I have only broken my toe falling down a hill LOL since I got healthy and got the hell away from him though!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• all 4 limbs once each. all between ages 6-10 and ALWAYS at state fair time, lol.... missed a lot of fun stuff
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My wrist when I was 5. I was ontop of a ladder and lost my balance and went face first into the grass. My mom didn't believe that it was broken when she came home from work. She even bent my wrist back, if I wasn't 5 and she wasn't my mother I probably would have punched her, lmao
    ravensgirl83

Answer by ravensgirl83 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Nope, never had, hopefully never will, just sprained my left ankle more times than I can count. But the last time, I almost did. Trying to rollerblade with my son.
    momof1boy

Answer by momof1boy at 2:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• What's with all the moms not believing their children? My mom didn't believe me either. I broke my right arm when I was 13 at the skating rink. My mom wouldn't take me to the doctor. Finally after nearly 2 weeks my science teacher noticed my hand-writing was really sloppy b/c I was using my left hand. She looked at my arm and saw it was swollen real bad and called my mom herself. My mom checked me out of school that day and took me to the doctor. Guess what? My arm was broke and I had to wear a cast for 6 weeks. My mom felt like shit for not taking me sooner.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I've broken:

two toes (which I set myself) - caught them on a wall heater and snapped them.

my tailbone - 2x (once I fell and landed sitting on my rollerskate and once I fell down a flight of stairs)

cracked my jaw (fell out of my highchair as a baby and clotheslined myself on a table)

cracked my nose - 2x (once I was headbutted by one of my sons and the other time he rabbitkicked me in the face. I've learned not to play so physically with them without protective gear. LOL)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yep. I used to run a route for the "Thrifty Nickel" want ads paper. I was walking up to the door of a convenience store,carrying a bundle of papers in my left arm. I tripped, fell,and the papers landed on my wrist,and broke it. Fortunately, DH was with me,and drove me back to the office. Worst part, I am left-handed!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2009