Is there anything else?

Besided provera that will regulate my periods? I have PCOS and my periods have never been regular. I'm on a diet now and I've lost 6 lbs, I'm just REALLY hoping that I don't have to take the provera anymore. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You really should be talking with your OBGYN about this. Every woman having trouble TTC is different and what works for them wont necessairly work for you. Your Dr knows what is best for you. I hope yousucceed soon.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• *OP*...I've talked to her, I don't have insurance right now (my 90 days isn't up on my job yet). She kept putting me on Provera, but I was hoping for some suggestions on maybe something herbal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• you may be able to go to your local health dept since you dont have ins yet. a lot of what they do is income based. they should also be able to help
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009