whats your lil one going as for halloween

i still havent decided yet what my 2yr old boy will be..so have you decided yet on what you lil one will be if so please share..have a good day

connorsmom22607

Asked by connorsmom22607 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My costumes came in the mail last week (ebay!) Son is a dragon & daughter a bunny. Last year son was a doctor and daughter a princess ballerina. Buying them or making them now is so lovely... much cheaper, more time, less stress, etc. And then you arent stuck desperate on October 29th at target choosing between spiderman and spiderman, the same costume every other kid in the entire neighborhood is in
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My 3 yr old daughter will prob be a witch, they have the cutest costume ever at babies r us and my neice dressed up like one last year, it was sooo cute! My younger daughter will only be 10 months so I haven't decided if I'm gonna have her wear her sister's old pumpkin costume or something different. Either way, I'm SO excited, my baby's 1st Halloween and my oldest will enjoy it more this year!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• im pretty sure they are going as characters from braveheart.. or maybe indiana jones.... they are 3 and 1 and i want them to be matching
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• tinkerbell.. found the costume on sale last year after halloween at Babies R Us.. and its SOO cute!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I haven't even thought that far in advance yet. I take my holidays month by month..lol Here is the reason why. Aug school starts, Sept. is my parents anniversary, Oct. is Halloween, Nov. is my sons bday and Thanksgiving, Dec. is Christmas, Jan. is New Year, my dads bday and my bday, Feb is Valentines, March is my dhs bday April is my moms bday May is school is out, June is our anniversary, July is the 4th and Aug starts it all over again.
    momof1boy

Answer by momof1boy at 2:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I was thinking of dressing my 2 year old up as Elvis, not sure if it'll work out though. Last year he was a state trooper with handcuffs and everything it was super cute, his dad dressed up as an inmate.
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 2:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My sons are facinated by lightening bugs this summer, so that's what they are going as. I found a very cool patern online. Cheap and cute, using glow sticks. I can't wait.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i usualy don't think about halloween this far in advance, but i found a Woody the Cowboy costume (from toy story) at a yard sale. My son's favorite movies, his size costume, and it was $2. I couldn't pass it up, so I'm ready. My mom found some kind of cute little newborn costume (a pumpkin maybe? or a cat?i can't remember...) for my baby who is due Oct. 11.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• We bought costumes for our 3 year old and 2 year old last year when Wal-Mart's costumes were 75% off. Our 3 year old DS will be a horse and 2 year old DD will be a Renaissance Princess. Although we may have to buy DD a new costume if it's real cold. We'll see. Our youngest DD will be 4 months, and a friend of mine already gave me the cutest kitty costume for her, so that's what she'll be. I'm excited that I don't have to worry about that this year. Then the first of November we'll but their costumes for the next year.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ewok
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2009