How does Daycare work?

I have worked for numerous daycares but never was really told how paying worked? I am getting a job at a daycare but I will be placing my son in the same daycare as well. Will I have to pay a weeks payment up front or what? I am sure every daycare is different and I have my interview tomorrow and plan on asking them but what was it like for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i worked at a daycare and some parents paid weekly (not ahead of time) and some paid monthly. some daycares have a discount for employees who bring their chidren, but its usually after 30 to 90 days. when you go in just ask the director how their program works. good luck!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I'm meeting with my home day care person today and have that exact question for her... :)
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• We pay per month. They charge a credit card.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009