Has anyone seen the Miley Cyrus clothing line?

Honestly, what do you think about it for teenage girls?
I would never let my teenage daughter walk out of the house looking like a hooker.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• we walked passed it the other day.... it wasn't terrible. there were a few quite cute things. mostly i assume i wasnt horrified cuz it's for FALL.... nothing too revealing or skanky. if it was coming out in time for summer instead I think it'd be a different story
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i remember years and years ago (before i even had kids!) when mary kate and ashley olsens clothing line came out... I was pretty disgusted w/ some of the things and vowed to never let my kids dress revealing like that
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think it is horrible! Some of it is okay, but most not. My 6 year old really likes her style and I don't think it is things that 6 year olds should wear either. It started off okay, but it is getting worse. Of course she thinks she is a teenagers already so that is another story. She has really changed not just in appearance, but the way she dances and everything. It scares me because these kids really look up to her. I just hope we don't have another Brittany Spears on our hands. I know everyone thought well and looked up to her to and look how that turned out. These stars just don't realize the pressure they have on them with the young fans wanting to be like and dress like them.
    KRYSTALxoxo

Answer by KRYSTALxoxo at 3:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Thought the clothes were cute. They're some pieces I would allow my child to wear. But to each his own.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think the clothes are cute. I allow my 13 year old niece who I take care of wear stuff from her line.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I too think the miley cyrus line is very adorable. i didnt happen to notice anything unappropriate. I too am very conservative when it comes to little girl clothing so for me to think it was cute... well you know what i mean lol
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 8:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I thought most of the clothes were cute but there was one I didn't like. It was the one where she was wearing these short shorts, suspenders, and hooker boots,lol. It looked more like something a 21 yr old would wear to a club, not a 16 yr old to school. My neice went through this with Brittany Spears. She was 11 at the time, I think, and she wanted to dress just like her in halter tops, etc. No way!!! She was not leaving the house looking like that, she would definitely attract the wrong kind of attention
    ravensgirl83

Answer by ravensgirl83 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• some of it's cute like that ruffled shirt.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• She's a tramp---my girls do not even WANT to emulate her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I haven't seen all the clothes in the line... I just walked past it the other day. What I saw was mostly tees and things that weren't bad at all. I'd let my daughter, who is 6, where these. I like the tees better than a shirt with Miley's face on it. And there are a few pieces I wish I could wear, but alas I'm not a jr. size. Anyway I think that ppl could pull pieces from it and make tasteful decisions about fashion. I will say that I have noticed a big change in Miley's appearance... and I'm not completely thrilled about it. But I think it's just like anyone else... she is expressing herself through fashion... we just have to hope she doesn't turn into another Britney
    TarasTieUps

Answer by TarasTieUps at 11:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2009