Are there any natural ways to increase your fertility?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Forget about it!!! I'm not kidding we tried forever!!! With no luck. Went to doctor got all sorts os tests done and everything was fine. The month of december was choas between work, shopping, decorating for Christmas, deciding what to buy my impossible to buy for husband and of course wrapping, baking Christmas parties GYM and mailing gifts out in time so family received them kinda put the baby making out of my head. I mean I did think about it but I didn't track days and all that other mumbo jumbo they teach you. January 15th I got my first postive HPT!!! and am now due in 4 weeks. Its true you really have to get a hobby or something and don't think about it.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I hear to eat LOTS of folic acid and take a tablespoon of Robitussin per day during your peak ovulation days.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 2:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• it would really piss me off if i were you to keep hearing this but jillybeans is right! i had sex every day ttc and... nothing. then we decided it is not financially smart to have a baby at this time so we stopped trying but still didnt use protection cause i was gonna start my birth control again after my next period... which never came cuz i got pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2009