Need help with another country song title and artist...

Ok, this worked well last time let's see if it works again. There is a song about a son telling his father to stand (or walk) a little taller daddy because he's leading him.

Asked by wokingmommy at 11:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Entertainment

• I'm not a big country fan, but this is how I figure these things out and it has always worked for me. Go to yahoo, click on music. There is a search bar, and you can actually search when you only know some of the lyrics. This has worked well for me and it's what I always do! Hope it helps!

Answer by NomadSara at 11:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Thanks I'll check it out. I've been trying other ways but without any luck!

Answer by wokingmommy at 11:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I know the song but I cant think of who what it is called! I would go to the playlist and see if you cant type in the words of the title. Good luck girl.

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 11:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I found it! Thanks NomadSara! I used your suggestion! It's called Walk A Little Straighter by Billy Currington. If only I could get my playlist to work. It won't let me search music so I can add the darn thing!

Answer by wokingmommy at 12:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2008