(sorry TMI) Has this happened?

I thought I was prego right by my temps being elevated and everything but yesterday i got my AF 30 min. after testing negative. So anyways my period came down dark red and very slippery ( I mean very slippery). everything would come on the toilet paper cuz i had the pad on and i stain just a little. but when I would wipe i mean i would get alot of slippery blood. Today I put a pad on and its barely stained but when I go to the restrrom I get it and now its bright red still slippery. oh and I for got to mention that there are clots as well. There mainly in the toilet. I'm sorry for tmi! Since May i have had very light periods that i dont need a pad cuz its too light and that last for 2 days. Lat month I just had spotting for a period that i didnt need a pad and lasted a day and a half. could it be that i finally got my period this month? Do you this means im cleaning mu uterus and I can get preg?

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 2:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet