How do I get my 19 month old to sleep in his own bed??

I have been a single mom since my sone was 8 months old. He always would sleep with me about half way through the night. How do I break this horrible habit? And he also wants to drink out of a sippy cup in the midded of the night......help?!!?

MommyOfDallas

Asked by MommyOfDallas at 2:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is also 19 months. I have both a play pin and a toddler bed for her. When shes cranky and doesnt want to go to bed, I put her in the play pin, she crys herself to sleep... only takes like 5 minutes though. Then I put her in her big girl bed so she can get out of bed and wake me up. (she sleeps in my room) She also likes to have drinks in the middle of the night too, so I have a sippy in the fridge full of water. So she can wet her wistle and shes not gonna rot her teeth. Thats about all I can tell you. Good Luck!!
    janiestapel

Answer by janiestapel at 3:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• crib or toddler bed, momma?

hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Actually he has both....he has a crib but it converts into a toddle bed. Should I go ahead and convert it??
    MommyOfDallas

Answer by MommyOfDallas at 2:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009