TMI - Does anyone actually "talk dirty" to their husbands?

I cannot do it. I want to, because i think he wants me to. I think he'll like it. But, i feel so foolish! I wish i had that sexy streak some woman have, where i can be able to talk diry with ease. But, i get so shy. Even thinking about it during sex makes me feel embarassed.

What do you say?
What can i say, what do guys like to hear?
How do you not sound like a generic porn star?
How can i sound more sexy in bed in general?

I feel like if i say anything, he'll laugh at me for trying too hard. We've been together forever, so he knows that it's not something i usually do. How do i introduce it without looking foolish, or trying too hard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• first calm down...... second start off slow...if hes doing something u like say mmm that feels good...( he might respond...u like that? ) say yeahhh. start slow. u can do it..my dh was shy lol and i brought it out of him and now he thinks something is wrong if i dont say anything..( hey im allowed to be tired) (: throw things in every so offten...u like that, feels good, u want it, give it to me. once u get comfy u will shock yourself. and spice things up at the same time. good luck hun..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• my DH tries so hard... and has told me often he loves it..... and to be honest I DO TOO. but i always shy up, freeze up. it's so embarassing. I want to be able to.... because it's his biggest turn on pretty much. But I panic with fear of disappointing him and go silent, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Tell him about your favorite fantasy. If you can't come up with one, start reading some women's erotica. Then just do it. It will get easier. It is so hot... you just have to make yourself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If you've been ttogether forever, then maybe you could just ask him what he wants? Or tell him that you want to "try something new" and talk dirty to eachother. I doubt that you would look foolish to your husband; from what you said he'll like it a lot. I used to be embarassed to tell my husband what I really wanted, but not I just say it and found out that it really turns him on. I can tell you this; the longer you go without doing it, the more it will bother you, and when you are with your husband your mind will be trapped in thinking about it and not enjoying the lovemaking.
    Hope this helped?!
    SgtsWife1982

Answer by SgtsWife1982 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• OP here

LOL hibbingmom, i freeze too! I don't even know what to say, should i say "oh yeah, baby that feels great"...LOLOLOL! It seems so cheesey!

Womans erotica huh? I wonder if i would be too embarassed for that....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• just talk, tell him how good he feels inside you! my hubby loves to hear that, before you start look at him and be like i cant wait to have you inside me. or when he does something that feels amazing, be like baby that feels soooo good....you dont have to be all nasty about it haha, like you dont have to be like (sorry this will be bad) oh baby your hard cock feels so good in my pu**$!!! haha, men love to hear how good they feel and how good they make you feel. or write him a dirty note telling him how you fantasize about him it will be like breaking the ice but you wont have to feel stupid saying it out loud in front of him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• sgtsWife,

thats how i feel sometimes...trapped in thinking about it. I guess i already waited too long.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• OP here

Thanks ladies. I will try to start slow. I have become more, & more embarassed in the bedroom & i don't know why. Maybe because i gained a lil? I lost some of my bedroom spark. Not that i don't love it, i REALLY love it. I just wish i was not so shy & i guess insecure......yeah, insecirities are probably one of the main issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My dh really, really enjoys hearing me talk dirty to him. And I completely understand because I love hearing him do it too. Tell him what you want him to do, or what you're feeling, or what you want to do to him. Men are highly visual, but they like hearing it too. My dh actually "taught" me to talk dirty to him - he would ask me a question "Do you want me to . . .?" and when I would say yes, he would make me say it before he would do it. It WAS embarrassing at first, but your dh is NOT going to laugh when you're in the middle of sex. You can start out just making noise, sighs, moans, etc and see how he reacts - as someone mentioned, my dh thinks there's something wrong if I'm not making noise, but it really turns him on.

Answer by missanc at 2:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• google
    free online womans erotica,
    then there is nothing to be embarrassed about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2009