i have

I have Chicken Breast, What can i make with it, would like to do something different something my girls and my hubby will enjoy, any suggestions???

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Chicken and cheese quesadilla. All you need is some cheese, chopped up chicken breast, ground cumin.....tomatoes and green chiles are optional. Just layer then in the tortilla and melt cheese on one side, flip and melt on that side. My kids love them....no tomatoes or chiles though. Just chicken, cheese and lots of sour cream on top!!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 2:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• fried chicken is good. even chicken parm. ( fastest way marinira sauce and bake for an 50 mins then throw on some mozerella cheese bake until melted ) chicken fingers, or my fav bake chicken 350* and put on some maple surup its crispy and has a hint of maple. even use a lil honey.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If they are boneless, skinless breasts-make bisquik or pancake mix for 4 servings, adding 2 tsp soy sauce, a 1/4 tsp ground ginger and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Dip chicken, cut into fingers into the batter then sprinkle with chopped almonds (lightly salted) then fry in 1/2 inch of oil.

Marinate in 6 tbs olive oil, 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice, 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt and 1 tbs Italian seasoning then grill.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Chicken Parmesean

Pound the chicken. Egg dip it and dredge in Italian bread crumbs. Brown in olive oil. Pour spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish ( just enough to coat the bottom. Place Chicken on the sauce. Pour remaining sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with Mozz. cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve with spaghetti noodles, salad and french bread.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009