(sorry TMI) but has this happened to u?

I thought I was prego right by my temps being elevated and everything but yesterday i got my AF 30 min. after testing negative. So anyways my period came down dark red and very slippery ( I mean very slippery). everything would come on the toilet paper cuz i had the pad on and i stain just a little. but when I would wipe i mean i would get alot of slippery blood. Today I put a pad on and its barely stained but when I go to the restrrom I get it and now its bright red still slippery. oh and I for got to mention that there are clots as well. There mainly in the toilet. I'm sorry for tmi! Since May i have had very light periods that i dont need a pad cuz its too light and that last for 2 days. Lat month I just had spotting for a period that i didnt need a pad and lasted a day and a half. could it be that i finally got my period this month? Do you this means im cleaning mu uterus and I can get preg?

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 2:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like my periods, i believe its just your regular normal period but the fact that you had short periods before may mean you were stressed. Everyones body is diffferent. I just got my period for the first time after having my son june 18th and it was similar to what you stated above. Sometimes your body has short light periods, other times long heavy ones :) Good Luck!
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 2:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2009