Have you ever met any celebrities? If so, who?

lovesinglemom

Asked by lovesinglemom at 2:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I met Barrack Obama a couple of years ago when he was running for Senate in Illinois, what a wonderful and gracious man! Last month on a trip to NYC my DD tripped the actress Marcia Gay Harden in a pharmacy, oops!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 3:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I don't know if you've ever heard of Richard Farnsworth. He played the Sheriff in the movie "Misery",with Kathy Bates and James Caan. Anyway, he had a ranch up in Lincoln,NM,when we lived in Roswell. He used to come into the store my DH managed all the time. He was a very nice man. Once, he had a visitor at the ranch,and brought him to meet my DH. It turned out to be Clint Eastwood,DH almost fainted. We got alot of celebrities in Roswell. Demi Moore and Bruce Willis,when they were married came alot. Demi's grandma was still there, I believe. Lots of people met Bruce. We also had the cast of "Young Guns" around there,when they were filming it. DH's co-worker met Kiefer Sutherland. Me, I've never really met any of them,but I did see Mr. Farnsworth at Sonic, one afternoon,with his girlfriend.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i met oscar de la hoya
    the fray
    plain white tees
    the chick from that 70s show jacky
    and Barack obama
    oh and raven Simon
    I live i ncali =>
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 3:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• oh an freddie prince jr an a cast of one of his movies
    marilyn manson and some other people
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 3:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Mick foley
    will castro
    madusa
    several bmx guys
    theres more but my mind just went blank

oh and spongebob, patrick & dora lol
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I met Scott Baio, many...many years ago!! LOL

He was not very nice....my younger sister, who was 6 at the time, also had a crush on him. She made him a picture, it was construction paper, and glue and all that, she put a pic of herself and a pic of him on there and pasted hearts on....it was cute for a 6 year old. Anyway she handed it to him and he tossed it on a table behind him and just kind of huffed! I was so upset that he had done that to her! Ended my crush!!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I was in Canada yrs ago and met Anthony Quinn, I called my Mom first and said, isn't he famous?, she laughed and said Yes go say hello!! I told him hello from my Mom.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I work on a Movie Studio so my list is pretty long. My favorite is when Brad Pit said hello to me when he was filming Mr & Mrs Smith. I've also seen Gena Davies, George Cluny, Orlando Blume, Steve Martin, Tony Hawk (we also have a sports studio), Hadin Christianson, Tim Curry, Selma Hyack, Dennis Leary, The Wayan Bros, Forest Whittaker. Oh and I was once invited to a SAG award party so the room was just heaving with them, oh and an Emmy award after party. I guess I don't count. Although considering I'm an engineer and have nothing to do with production that's not bad.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ester Rolle (played Florida Evans on Good Times)
    Coretta Scott King
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I met Alexandra Ambrosio, she's a Victoria's Secret model. She's so pretty.... Even prettier in person.
    rockstarmom2b

Answer by rockstarmom2b at 3:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009