For anyone who is trying to or has tried to

Ok i sub at the schools here in the town i live in. This summer i have gained some weight. My husband and i are TTC. I need pants for work so what u ladies do. Would u buy maternity or what. Im not pregnant yet ,that i know of ,but not sure what to do. I really hate to buy regular pants then have to turn around and buy maternity. please give me ur opinion!

Nichole2270

Asked by Nichole2270 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• id either take a test or buy regular pants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If you got pg now, you're probably still a few months away from needing special maternity pants. Just get regular pants with some stretch to them, just in case. Besides, I heard a superstition that you won't conceive if you wear maternity clothing before actually being pregnant. Not sure if there's anything to it, but when I did it years ago, my now-ex and I never conceived.... But, I finally did...13 years later...
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2009