The Joys of Parenthood

Recently my dd found out how to undo her diaper. I'm usually close by and can hear it being undone...key word "usually". This past weekend, I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready and needless to say, I did not hear any sounds of her diaper being unfastened. Actually, I didn't hear anything. Hmm...too quite, I better go check. Just as I reached her play area, she discovered the poop and was reaching for it. A quick look at the play area, her hands and smell of her breath told me that damage was minimal. DD now wears underwear over her diaper.

This was definitely a memorable moment in raising my daughter. What's a memorable moment of raising your child(ren)?

momsc

Asked by momsc at 3:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 21 month old just broke his dresser. lol. There's a knob around here somewhere....the problem is finding it. Ok...so that's not the most memorable...but I just noticed it. lol!!!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i was changing my sons diapper and i noticed his skin felt hot so i said wow your bodys hot meaning like he might have a fever well now he says "i have a hot body" i think he likes sayng it cause people laugh at it and he loves ot make others smile hes almost 3
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• When our son was maybe a week or 2 old, we were over at a friends house and I needed to change him. We were on her couch and he peed while there was no diaper and instead of peeing on me, he peed over his head, it ended up on the couch and nearly on her dogs. It was funny, but I felt bad that he peed on her couch. Another one is him and his gpa in his woodshop before he died.
    momof1boy

Answer by momof1boy at 3:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• the joys of parenthood.....taking my son to the ER when he busted his head open and needed stitches! Then he did it again a couple months later and needed staples....yes boys are a joy! But I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009