What Do You Think Of The Names We Decided ON??

We are gonna name this baby either Jasper Nero Alan, if a boy or Bellatrix Raevyn if a girl..

Trinity0820

Asked by Trinity0820 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• honestly.. i dont like either id feel sorry for any child called either of them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• They're certainly different, honestly..I don't really care for them.
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 3:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• CUTE! if you love them go for it. Unique! We are still deciding on names... LOL! its so hard. If you get mean comments on here... IGNORE THOSE PEOPLE> some rude folks on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ok I don't want to sounds mean, but when I've been coming up with names I always think "If I went to school or knew someone with that name would I make fun of them"?
    The boys name is fine, but Bellatrix? Sounds like a mixed obcession with Twilight and The Matrix...I would honestly make fun of a kid with that name...Sorry
    Anonymous

• We were going to name our son Jasper - but my husband completely nixed the idea... so we decided something else.
    I'm not too thrilled on the girl's name.. sounds very.... gothic-y, but that's just my opinion.
    If you liek it, then you should go for it. It's your baby.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Their unique, personally im not crazy about them ,but its your baby so congrats momma:)
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 3:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Jasper the ghost and Belletrix as in the evil witch in Harry Potter? I'd think again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I love hearing the stories behind the names (and I love the evil Bellatrix fron the Harry Potter books). Why did you choose these names?

Answer by rkoloms at 3:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I chose the names for many different reasons. One is for Unique ness. I dont want my kids having the names of several diff kids in their classes. sorry i went through that no thanks. 2 Jasper is from twilight yes.. but i also like the meaning for the name.. Treasurer. Nero is after someone I love.. As is Alan. Bellatrix, i did find out the name from harry potter, but i wanted a daughter named bella for YEARS.. (yes even before twilight... OMG) Raevyn well, i love the name but dont want it spelled like everyone does.
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think they're awful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009