I think abortions should be illegal! What do you think?

I am NOT talking about rape victims or people who could die or they babies could die if they go through with the pregnancy.

I am talking about irresponsible people who go out, use no protection and get pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• eye rollingOh good grief....you cant figure out anything else to post.....ugggg...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I agree. I think there should be more widely available free condom distribution, so no excuses.
    And anyone involved in an ILLEGAL or back alley abortion should be charged w/ manslaughter.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I agree completely...but why did you post this when you know it's just gonna cause drama.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Nope.

I feel that late-term abortions (unless necessary for the safety of mom or in cases of severe/terminal conditions of the fetus) should be illegal --- and it is in most places.

Other than that, though --- nope.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• im pro -choice their body their life enough said about that subject for me
    mama2myAna

Answer by mama2myAna at 3:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think that rape/incest victims should be given the option to carry it to term for some kind of incentive... like free PTSD counseling or something like that or free medical care, transportation, maternity clothes allotment ... similar funding that a surrogate would get. But if she ultimately wanted an abortion she could get one after a few sessions of counseling and adoption explanations. I think even still though maybe a pre aborion psyche eval to make sure she can handle it and wont regret it too badly.... and abortions should be in a hospital with an overnite stay for observation.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I know people are going to disagree but I want to know there reason...not to start drama. Cant we all just be able to state on own opinion without someone getting all mean and crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• And in my world (lol) only 1 abortion per woman, ever. A national registry of some kind perhaps
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Well I think we need better sex education throughout our schools. And I think that we need parents to realize their kids are most likely going to have sex and that they should be willing and able to have a comprehensive sex ed lesson themselves.
    How many times a day do we get the question on CM about do you think I could be pregnant? If the parents don't know how their own reproductive system works, then how the hell would they expect their kids to know.
    SEX EDUCATION EQUALS LESS ABORTIONS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• "And in my world (lol) only 1 abortion per woman, ever. A national registry of some kind perhaps "
    --

Yeah, a national registry for abortions...and who is it who is always bitching about to much government involvement?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2009