My daughter has a perm but I dont want to continue to perm her hair, is it healthy to just let her natural hair grow back out and no more perms?

shes 7 and i am not good with her kind of hair and always having her hair done can get expensive. She hates having her hair permed but its easier to manage but I feel like im just damaging her hair more than it already is. Please help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If she does not like it, and the cost, and the chemicals....I would not be perming it anymore! There are other things you can do at a lower cost to maintain her beautiful young hair!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If neither of you want to do it, then why are you doing it?!?! Perming can really damage the hair, but growing out her natural hair won't.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2009