My daughter has a perm but I dont want to continue to perm her hair, is it healthy to just let her natural hair grow back out and no more perms?

shes 7 and i am not good with her kind of hair and always having her hair done can get expensive. She hates having her hair permed but its easier to manage but I feel like im just damaging her hair more than it already is. Please help!!

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If she does not like it, and the cost, and the chemicals....I would not be perming it anymore! There are other things you can do at a lower cost to maintain her beautiful young hair!

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If neither of you want to do it, then why are you doing it?!?! Perming can really damage the hair, but growing out her natural hair won't.

Answer by feesharose at 8:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2009