this may sound odd but i just wanted to know

ok so my bf and i had sex and he came inside me and it all came out.
when i got pregnant with my son i remember it NOT coming back out. and when his ex had their 2 kids it didnt come back out either... my question is how many of u got pregnant with the cum coming back out?? bc im sure it happens but hes stuck on it doesnt.. We were goin to get the morning after pill but he crashed his car and my car us down at the moment. i cant use anyone elses and no one will let his use his car so UH OH?? were stuck in a horrible position so i was wondering how long after he cums inside should i take a preg test??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd buy an extra morning after pill and keep it in the house at all times. That is, if you don't want more children at this point in your life.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• You shouldn't let him go inside of you if you don't want a baby.
    hannahfoy

Answer by hannahfoy at 3:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No matter what, if it comes out or not, if he goes inside you, you can get pregnant.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• lol yeah i know that. but we planned on gettin the morning after pill and he crashed his car.. and like i said my car is broken right now so we are SOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• LOL. very entertaining :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• well stepmom, yeah but not really lol. that would make baby number 5!! and im only 21. i really have a hard time keeping up with 4 let alone 5. the 4 are under 5!!!! we are stupid for what we did but who the hell thought he would crash his car?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Your plan was to let him go inside you so that you could take the morning after pill? I'd like to introduce you to a condom.
    hannahfoy

Answer by hannahfoy at 3:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Well, maybe you shouldn't depend on the morning after pill as your birth control
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• im not depending on it as BC, this was the 1st time we have ever done that. so that was what we decided to do and im makin an appt for the dr anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2009