What the best way to research preschools?

I would like to get my ODS into preschool. What are the best types and the best ways to research them. I'm having a hard time finding info on preschools.

nwdeserangel

Asked by nwdeserangel at 3:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• word of mouth ask around. And visit them...are the kids happy? is the place clean? is equipment in good repair ? are there lots of papers and projects that the kids have done on the walls?
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Moms. Ask other moms. I tried YELP.com but overall, looking at the places other parents suggested.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• little treasures in kennewick is a wonderful preschool. i nannied some kids who went there and the teachers are awesome. i would put ava there, but i'm going to homeschool her instead. but i would definitely recommend that one.
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Visit the preschools in your area, talk to other parents that you know. Ask Kindergarten teachers.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009