tatoo's

what do you think about them?
personally i think tatoo's with ppls names in them even if they are your children are trashy.. i also think it depends on the person if it looks good or not.. i have 1 friend that is covered in them and she looks fine to me... and another that has a few and she looks trashy as hell.... i want to get one but probably someplace that cant be seen everyday and by everyone!

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 3:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have one tat. my husband had 2. I am ready for my next one! :)
    abshorn

Answer by abshorn at 3:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I dont like tats at all. I think they look ok on some people, but I cant imagine ever getting one and Ive never seen one I REALLY like. To each his own, but Im not a tatoo person.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think if you like them, get them.

I think some are rather tacky and should have been rethought LOL.

I think some are amazingly beautiful.

I think it can be a great way to express yourself via art.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I love my Hubby's tats but I don't have any... He doesn't want me to get any, he said he likes it that I don't have any, because most everyone you see now has one or more, and that's what makes me unique,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I like tatoos and have one and want more. There are some people who over do it and they look horrible others look fine, but againg thats my opinion.
    I look at it as artwork.. it it make you happy why not.
    smokeyblues

Answer by smokeyblues at 4:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i have 3, love them and don't care who thinks what of them. i also don't care if the neighbor has one or not.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I currently have 6. Three of them have to be re-done (Tip of the day: Don't get tattoos on your hips & then have 10 lb babies)

I have one on each shoulder and --- brace yourself --- a name on my wrist. Are you still braced? Ok, you were warned: The name is that of a man NOT my husband... AND it's not done in any pretty font or anything like that --- it's his actual signature.

I'm sure a lot of ppl think that one's trashy... but I couldn't care less. It is my most prized possession in the world. I waited 20 yrs for that signature -- and now it'll be with me forever.

I'm also getting another one on my leg when I get the $$. My uncle passed away earlier this yr & I'm still working on the design for it.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I have five and my daughter has one
    momin91

Answer by momin91 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I guess you'd think mine is. I have my husbands name on my lala! Weve been together since I was 12 and I'm 22 now. I think its fine.

No more tattoos though. ;-)
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Also, I got it done when I was 17, drunk , at Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
    I don't regret it. :)
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009