Flying with my 1 year old

So I'm going on a short flight back home (Toronto, Canada) Flight time 1hr 30mins. I am also going by myself, and I am very nervous. She is very active and loves to run around. I did not buy her own seat, so she will be sitiing on my lap. I hope and pray that the flight is not full and there will be an empty seat by me. (I also paid an extra 5 bucks for extra leg room..thinking it may help) Anyways..what shoudl I do with my lil one who loves to constantly run around, and explaore EVERYTHING?? How do I keep her at bay for this flight without packing my whole house..LOL!! Help please..

brownie75

Asked by brownie75 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• when I flew with my LO I bought him a toy that he did not get until we were on the plane. I did also let him have his bottle to help "pop" his ears. I also brought some snacks to keep him busy. bring a book or two as well.....
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2009