I have recipes with cornstarch but I dont have any and dont want to go get any either. Anyone have a baking soda recipe?Answer Question
Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2009
Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009
Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009
Here's a recipe you could try. Got it from The Ultimate Book of Kid Concoctions.
1 C Water
1 C Glue
2 Tbs liquid tempera pain or 7-10 drops food coloring
1 1/3 C warm water
4 tsp borax laundry booster
1) Mix ingredients in solution A together in a medium bowl.
2) In a second medium bowl, mix the ingredients in solution B together until the borax is completly dissolved
3) Slowly pour solution A into solution B (Do not mix!).
4) Roll solution A around in solution B 4-5 times.
5) Lift solution A out of solution B and knead for 2-3 minutes.
6) Store Gund in an airtight container or plastic zip bag
Answer by momsc at 5:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2009
Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 5:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009