Do you ever experience strange things going on in your home that you can not explain?

Sometimes, when I am in bed and no one else is home, it feels like someone is sitting on the edge of my bed. The mattress impresses, causing my body to roll towards it. It really freaks me out, but it always seems to stop if I say out loud: "Can you please get up off my bed?" Also, I think I see things, and then when I look again, everything is normal and I'm not sure if it really happened..............

MommaBear619

Asked by MommaBear619 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm the mother of a teenager strange things always happen, but not in the spiritual rhelm
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Well lucky you sister! It's either your spirit guide or a passed loved one visiting you. Very rare to have these experiences. If you are sure of what you see, then you might consider that there is life beyond death. It's amazing. I have a ghost that I see who moves things around in the house but would love a visit like yours. Enjoy!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• We have the ghost of a little girl here in the house. She likes to play with my kids toys when we all go to bed! Sometimes, when she "jumps" out at you, it's kinda creepy, but we are otherwise used to her.
    If you want to know who it is, there are several groups here on CM who do psychic readings to try to figure these things out.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• We have several in our house too.

Sometimes if you start askingi t questions, it can try to answer.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 5:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• in my home, no. in my fil's home, all the time. do some digging to see who lived there before you & you may be able to find out who it is. also, take some pictures of the room when you get these feelings, you may be able to capture orbs or streaks of light.

just be glad it seems to be a nice spirit...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Roll your eyes everyone....I am telling you the truth here.
    The presense of your visitor is evil. No matter how nice a ghost seems...it can turn on you in a minute flat. Jesus said, Those that Believe SHALL cast out demons (Mark 16:17). If you obey this COMMAND, you become demon free/casper the friendly ghost free.
    Are you a Believer? Yes or no?
    Acts 5:32 - And we are His witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost who God hath given to them THAT OBEY HIM. Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:20 - Teaching them to observe ALL things whatsoever I have COMMANDED you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
    Jesus commanded ALL Believers to cast out demons.
    There are no ghosts...they are demons.
    I know what I am talking about.
    Don't play with it. Get rid of it.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Bloodbought, I AM rolling my eyes, but not because you're telling the truth, but because you are totally un-educated in the Paranormal field and have no bloody idea what you're talking about. Ignorance of the subject clealry shows in the way you are wanting to strike fear into the heart of the OP using religious dogma.

Ghosts and demons are not the same thing. Demons supposedly can possess people, ghosts cannot (a spirit taking over a mediums body is not true possession). Ghosts are supposedly lost souls of people once alive and now departed and demons have never been alive, but were created as spirits and remain spirits.

TO THE OP: HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIVED IN YOUR CURRENT RESIDENCE? HAS ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER HAPPEND IN ANY OTHER HOME YOU'VE LIVED IN? HAVE YOU DONE ANY RESEARCH INTO PAST TENNENTS ON THE LAND OR IN THE HOUSE? HAS THERE BEEN ANY RECENT DEATHS IN YOUR FAMILY?

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Has anyone ever watched paranormal state? Funny how these people are educated in the paranormal field and they say what bloodbought is saying. Makes you think don't in?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Well around here movies get thrown all over the floor, toys that belong in bedrooms end up in the dining and living rooms and My dishwasher runs at the oddest times even though there are no dishes in it. I chalk it up to children, maybe they're "possessed".
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• IhartU:

How do you know what BB is educated in? Do you know what she has been around/experienced? Do you know if she ever dabbled in other things besides Christianity because from what I remember she said she was raised with witchcraft in a few other posts. And that she has experienced things like this. Who are you to say that it is good or bad? Are you a spirit? Do you know 100%? No one does except I beleive that BB is saying what she is saying because it is in the bible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009