Getting pregnant to keep someone?

just wondering have u ever heard of a man getting a woman pregnant to keep her? I know a lot of dumbass woman trap men but i have never known men to do it. i mean it is possible..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I have heard of it. Men will hide the womans birth control, poke holes in the condom anything they can think of to get her pregnant so that she stays. Although i agree its a dumbass thing to do because it never works for a man or a woman.
    mamasangels2009

Answer by mamasangels2009 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• never heard of it but wouldnt be surprised.actually come to think of it my sisters ex husband knocked her up with her 5th child by poking a whole in the condom.wasnt to keep her though it was just t make her struggle more smh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I've never heard of it firsthand, no... But like you said I guess it would be possible, although as you said a pretty dumbass thing to do if you ask me. lol
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• my man crumpled my birth control packet and threw it under the couch

guess that was his way of saying, hey let make a baby, and we did
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think it tends to work more so when a woman traps a man- however its both equally fucked up!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 4:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• well i have this odd feeling that my friends with benifits did it to me!!! its a weird feeling. he has 2 and i have 2 and always talks about wanting a boy and he will get anyone pregnant to have one. and i explained to him that im not getting pregnant i cant afford 3 kids. i am responsible for what happens but i never thought he would do that. he said he wasnt worried about having one with me when he gets a gf thats another story. we talked about dating and if an accident happens then we would try to work it out. but i really feel like he did it on purpose.. im not pregnant right now i feel i am and kinda know i maybe bc of what happen i rather not explain but im scared!!! im TINY and my son was 7'3 i was huge ppl couldnt believe how big i was his kids were both bigger then 8lbs i dont know if i could even carry one that big.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Women are responsible for NOT getting pregnant. I'm astonished at the many mistakes. Protect yourself, it's that simple or don't have sex!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009