Im going thru a really tough time with my seperation

how do i move on with my 2 kids???I find myself very depressed,how did the now single moms do it with 2 kids????what did u do to keep busy????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I am not a single mom but I would say to keep your time occupied by spending as much time with the children as possible. Find new things to do to keep yourself entertained. Go to the park, have a camp out, build a playhouse, look up fun games to play with your children, make arts and crafts, anything that involves you and the children and keeps you busy. Good Luck
    mamasangels2009

Answer by mamasangels2009 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I was raised by a single mom, it's hard, but I was her everything. I'm a mother of one and one on the way, and may be facing divorce soon in the future. I've already started to prepare myself, I'm just gonna work and take care of my kids, knowing I'm able to do that will keep me happy. I might miss him once in a while, but will keep thinking how much I don't need a man in my life, they only make it harder most of the time. Do outings with the kids, even if it's to the park, visit family, go to chuckie cheese, do something with them to keep busy, it will keep them happy too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I had three kids and they kept me busy not to mention I worked full time. I trained myself to put off my depression until the weekends then when the weekend got there I'd stay busy and forget I was supposed to be depressed. For times I did get depressed I saved it for after the kids went to sleep. I cried but then I didn't let it linger. I did a lot of planning (to make things better). Try to go out with the kids (or without if you have a sitter). We used to bike ride around the park and go on walks and they were involved in sports so there was always something going on. We happened to go to church and it was a large church. It had a skating rink, pool, camp...there was a lot going on that we could take advantage of. If it gets too bad PM me. If I can get through it then you can too. Keep in mind you should eat healthy foods and take Vit B Complex. That helps fight depression.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2009