how do i lose weight when i do not have time to exercise?

am a mother of two ,i gained like 35pounds after i had my last baby a year ago,for the past 2mths have done almost everything to try to lose weight all to no avail,am really getting fed up,i have no time to exercise but i have been on 60% vegetable for a mth now i still feel heavy and my abs is big.pls fellow mums how do i lose 35 pounds before november this year?

happymum113

Asked by happymum113 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I got a diet it works, it lasts one month but you have to stick to it, if you cheat even a little bit you have to start all over cuz you won't get the right results, I did it before it worked for me. I started it up again today

MONDAY
    morning- 1-2 soft boiled eggs
    lunch- fruit as much as you want but one kind only (apples, bannanas, peaches etc. NO mangos)
    dinner- grilled or baked or boiled meat only, sesonings are ok

TUESDAY
    morning- 1-2 soft boiled eggs
    lucnh- grilled or baked or boiled chicken only
    diner- 2 soft boiled eggs and veggi salad (no dressings of any kind) 1 peice of toast and one orange

WEDNESDAY
    morning- 1-2 soft boiled eggs
    lunch- any white cheese low fat 1 peice of toast and 1 tomato
    diner- baked, grilled or boiled meat of any kind

THURDAY
    morning- 1-2 soft boiled eggs
    lunch- 1 kind of fruit as much as you want
    diner- baked, grilled or boiled mea
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• FRIDAY
    morning- 1-2 soft boiled eggs
    lunch- 2 soft boiled egss and steamed veggis or you can have canned
    diner- fish or shrimp

SATURDAY
    morning-1-2 soft boiled eggs
    lunch- any kind of fruit
    diner- baked, grilled or boiled meat and veggi salad

SUNDAY
    morning- 1-2 soft boiled eggs
    lunch- baked, grilled or boiled chicken tomatoes, steamed veggis and one orange or grapfruit
    diner-steamed veggis

you have to drink a lot of water on this diet, you can have tea or coffee no sugar added but you can use splenda or sweatner you can have 1-2 cans of diet soda per day.

if you think you can do this diet and or try it and like it send me a message and I will give you weeks 2-4, every week is diferent. Good Luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• You should read "Body for Life".. it works!!
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 4:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• try some diet pills. mega-t green tea pills worked for me. they have the gum too and it actually tastes good.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I have been doing the Jen Fe Fat Loss patch it is working really great for me. 15 pounds and I have dropped 2 pant sizes.  It is not a Loose weight fast plan it curbs your appetite, it will help you so when you go to eat you wont want to eat as much.   It has been a really great product for me it you want to take a look at the product go to.

http://www.nexagenusa.com/adawkins

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• anonymous,am not based in the state ,i live in bahrain and the patch is not available,but thanks for the advice,i really appreciate it.
    happymum113

Answer by happymum113 at 8:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• First off ~ If you start off with the "I Can't" Attitude - you won't!

Secondly ~ You DO have time to excersie! You just have to use your time to actually do it!

I do a 7 min. abs workout first thing in the morning... And a 20 min 1.5 mile walk in the after noon... With 2 small kids, a house to clean, 4 home businesses, school and a website to build.. I could easily "Not Have Time" So I make it! It's that simple!

I recommend you look in to getting a "bean" and the "walk away the pounds DVD" both can be found online for about $15... Very worth it!

Third ~ Look in to a LIQUID multi-vitamin as well... Just because you are eating "well" doesn't mean you are getting what you need and your body will not shed pounds as well if it's in need of something.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Please do not take any weight loss pills. It takes a while to lose weight and still have your health. Reduce the amount of calories. Smaller portions. NO fast food. Walk. Walk.Walk. But don't take pills. They can be bad for you. Really.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009