charting??

me and my husband want to start on #2 and i wanted to know how to chart?? what is charting?? and how much longer should we wait before #2,our child is currently 9 1/2 months old..

Victoria.Ponce

Asked by Victoria.Ponce at 4:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• In answer to your LAST question first....if your doc says there is no physical/medical reason to wait, then the spacing is entire;y up to you. My own doc likes two years between pregnancies.

Charting is tracking your cervical fluids, basal body temperature and cervical position to determine when you're fertile. BEST book on the subject is "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I personally just chart my BBT - to do this I have a BBT thermometer right next to my bed, and every morning when my alarm goes off I check my temp, write it down and then when I actually get up I transfer it into my calendar on mymonthlycycles.com (great, free service).
    MrsBeck

Answer by MrsBeck at 5:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2009