Anyone else getting annoyed with the Office Max ad?

Just a little vent here. It seems that every time I try and click on the buttons at the top of the page (e.g., Home, Moms, Photos, Journals, etc.) an Office Max ad keeps popping up and covers up the buttons. A lot of times when I try and click the x to close it, it opens up a new page...Office Max's of course. It's just irritating.

momsc

Asked by momsc at 4:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, jsut hit it tryin to get to your question LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yes, the Office Max ad is EXTREMELY annoying.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yeah I hate that ad. Especially when I accidentally click it and wind up going to there page it honestly annoys me so much that it puts me off the store actually.

I don't mind the ads b/c I know they need the revenue and if they are interesting I'll even click on them but the pop ups, pop unders or whatever else are just annoying and make me mad.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 4:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• You think Office max is annoying, I work at the Staples headquarters. Everyone has one of those damn easy buttons on their desk.
    If I have to hear "that was easy" one more time I am going to scream!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Not yet but Im sure tired of listening to Subway ad.....LOL
    angel_98_31030

Answer by angel_98_31030 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2009