Do you HATE buying...

condoms, monistat, hemmroid cream or anything else embarrassing? I am always afraid the preacher or someone else i know will end up in line behind me!! lol No matter how old I get this embarrasses me soooo bad. I have to buy alot and cram it in the middle typically but im still anxious in line.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate looking at that section. I always pretend to be looking at the razors or whatever is next to it LOL! I sneak peeks when nobody is looking. I know that nobody gives two shits, but it's still a habit.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I love buying condoms. Hahahaha so many different kinds.

kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• (though we never use them :-P )
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• its worse when your six yo is with you in the cart and says "mommy whats that for" REALLY LOUD!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• The worst thing that I ever bought was UTI or yeast infection medicine I hate buying it...they always look at you funny
    babyblujems

Answer by babyblujems at 4:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• na i dont care im far from shy about anything.. if im making coochie bread then im making it lmao get the cream and go
    mama2myAna

Answer by mama2myAna at 4:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Coochie bread LMFAO!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• once my hubby and I wanted to try the new KY yours and mine because it was on sale and I had a 5 dollar off coupon so we went to buy it and the drugstore had them locked up , but my hubby was like just go ask them to open it for you so I go to ask for help and when they walked with me to the locked cabinet my hubby was no where in sight, i was so embarrassed i nearly ran out of there my hubby was in the car and said he didn't want to be seen buying it LOL
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 4:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• OMG I've wanted to try the Yours & Mine stuff too, but since Wal-Mart took out their damn self checkout things we're scared to buy them.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• dont! it stinks all it did was feel like icy hot on my wohoo and burned
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2009