walking off my baby

I have 9 more days to go and they say walking will help. But walking HURT LIKES HELL. My vagina starts throbbing and I get weak. What do I do from there. And what does those pains mean?

tremother23

Asked by tremother23 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont walk if it hurts. and it dont really mean it will help YOU some ppl it does.. i didnt go into labor at all when i walked and i walked every where and all the time. hell i think it only works when in labor lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It just hurts because your uterus is so heavy right now. Take it easy and rest! You'll need to be rested for the big day!
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• They mean, stop walking.
    If it pains you to walk far, then don't.
    Ligament and pelvic pain are common. Your hips are spreading to accomodate childbirth and the pressure of the baby may be hitting a nerve.
    Walk a little (good for the circlation and exercise) then stop and rest. Also, look into the website www.spinningbabies.com for advice or optimal baby position and how to relieve the pressure in your ligaments (its a technique using a long scarf called a rebozo).
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009