What does a MC blood look like?

If anybody miscarried can they tell me what the blood looks like cuz a couple of ppl told me that it sounds like i MC.

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 4:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It looked and felt like a bad period.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• if you are bleeding very heavly and you are cramping very badly and you also have blood clots you are having a miscarrage cause I had one last year your at about 9 weeks
    MarissaDavis29

Answer by MarissaDavis29 at 5:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I had 2 MC"s and they both were painful, with the second one having more cramping. With both of mine the blood started out with small blood clots and gradually got bigger. TMI but i even started bleeding so heavy that i had clots the size of baseballs. I had to have a D&C with both MC's to stop the bleeding. I hope that doesnt freak you out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I must say 99% of the "mixed" children I see are BEAUTIFUL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• omg i am so sorry that last responce is not supposed to be here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• mine started out light then turned dark red & heavier & I had lots of clots and stringy stuff come out (sorry to be so graphic) and then it got lighter and went away. I also had some cramps & pain in my lower back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Mine, it was just like a preg, i found i was prego and 1 1/2 weeks later I m/c. if i wouldn't have known i was prego i would have mistaken it for a period. i had very little cramping, basically just bleeding, but i could tell that there was some clotting. You can go to the doctor, but if you are MC there is nothing they can do for you. What they did for me was scheduled an ultrasound within the next day or so, and found out there was nothing there. But to confirm it, (Just in case I wasn't as far along as they thought) they did a blood test which didn't show the preg hormone. Sorry to hear this is happening to you, hopefully it is not a MC. God bless!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 12:25 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• ** i ment to say just like a period. SORRY
    Ambie0526