what do u think when u see "mixed" kids?

when im out with my two kids i constantly see dirty looks like my kids and i are nasty. mostly from young black woman/girls. there are a lot of people that do come up talk to them or ask if they are mix or even smile at them and walk away. but i would have to say theres a lot more ppl that dont like it. They look at my daughter look at me look at my son look at me. then roll their eyes. hell even when my kids are out with their grandparents ppl do that. its just plain damn rude i dont care if u dont think its right for me to white with blk kids u dont have to look at my kids and me like that they didnt ask to be here!!

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• honestly.. i dont like it, i think stick with your own race not saying how i feel is right or wrong.. but you asked and it is my honest thought, id be nice to you and tell you your kids are cute, id just never approve of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i dont care either way bout mixed kids
    mama2myAna

Answer by mama2myAna at 4:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I don't think anything... it doesn't matter to me one bit.

I figure that if we were all meant to be the same color, we wouldn't have so many different colors of makeup! ;)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think that mixed kids are cute!!! My hubby is white and I'm mexican, and my son looks just like him, but he can speak both english and spanish!

I also think that black/white children are so friggin adorable! Especially when they have colored eyes.. they look exotic.

And btw- who cares what people think, as long as you're happy and you're children are happy than they can kiss your arse!!
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 4:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• nowadays mostly everyone is mixed, yes there are still people who are 100% whatever , but its the ones that stand out the most like white/black kids i guess that make people stare or act rudely and offensive, I myself have nothing against it (I myself am very mixed), although I admit I have looked at some but its because I was thinking to myself that they were very pretty kids, I have seen people acting mean/rude/offensive and it gets me mad that people can still act that way, who cares what race(s) someone is, they are HUMAN BEINGS
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 4:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think they are gorgeous and some pricks like the first response need to get their head out of the gutter! YES I have 3 mixed kids and they are precious! I honestly don't get too many looks and if I do its usally older people but many older people are just as accepting! You love who you love and the kids are a combination of that creation and youy should never feel bad or be ashamed because it is them who hate so much that have the problem!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I just feel sorry for them, they're going to be so confused when they get older, just like Obama was
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• hill.. i was the first poster.. i was far from rude.. just cause its how i feel vs how you feel does NOT give you the right to insult me for how i feel, i never was rude so would appreciate not rudeness back for what i feel
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I don't think anything about it.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 5:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think poor lost souls
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2009