Quest. about carseat???

I bought a Marathon off of Albeebaby.com in the bginning of the month. My quest is that it was manufactored in 12/2007 in the title of what it was it said Britax Marathon carseat 2007 couture trellis or something to that degree. The seats only last for 6 yrs & at the end of this yr it is already 2 yrs old! I called the CO. & asked them why did I get a 07 seat. The guy told me that it states in the title 2007 . OK so that means that they are not selling that particular patterned seat anymore? I just assumed that that meant that it was a new pattern & it had come out in that yr? Had I known it was made in 2007 I never would have bought the seat. So my question is what would you do? Would you send it back and buy another that was made recently or would you just keep it and use it for the 6 yrs it says its good for? If I rtn it I'm out $25 restockin fee and I have to mail it w/insurance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• most are made that way, if you open your car door lets say you own a 2008 it was made in like 2006/2007 it will state that on the inside panal a lot of things are like that
    mama2myAna

Answer by mama2myAna at 4:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I guess it would depend on the costs.
    If it's roughly the same price as a new one vs the one you got... probably.
    However, by the time the 6th year mark hits, your child would most likely be ready to slip into a booster seat... but it also depends on the type of carseat. :]
    There are convertible ones or the 3..or 4-in-1 where it converts into a high back booster, then a booster. So..
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Those A WHOLES! that would piss me of good luck!
    ALDmama

Answer by ALDmama at 6:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009