When you answer a question....

When you answer a question on here, do you read the other answers first? I do sometimes, but usually I try not to, I just want to give me opinion or advice without knowing what the other moms said. Sometimes if I read the anwers first, I do see that everyone has already gave the advice I was going to, or sometimes everyone has said the total opposite of what I was thinking.

robinann5

Asked by robinann5 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just sat here and read all the previous posters. I like to see what everyone else says before I do. If the question's answers get a bit dramatic, I try to avoid those questions. Not that I expected drama with this post right away.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Depends on the question. Usually I will if there's only a few above me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I usually read them all, in case the OP gives other info before I answer.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yes, so as to cut down on duplicate answers. However, if there are page and pages of answers already and I want to add my 2 cents then I just answer.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I usually don't,but, I type so slow,by the time I answer the question 4-5 people have answered similar to me.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Depends. Sometimes I do and other times I do not. I will read the first page. And then I will decide if I should answer or not.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2009