Do any of you know?

Do any of you know of a serious work from home on your computer type jobs- like filling out surveys?

Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I've done surveys and they don't pay crap unless you can do like 100 in a day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I looked into doing surveys, but IMO it's too much work for such little pay. I recently started working from home and I’m very happy with my decision!!! I work with a great team of Moms; we are with Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I agree, the survey route is so much hassle and you usually have to reach a certain amount before they will pay you what little you earn.
    A home business will really give you the best income potential and you get to work when you want to. I am with AMERIPLAN and I love it. The company is great and they really treat us Brokers very well.
    The company is doing awesome right now, we offer discount benefit plans, so with the economy we are booming!!
    You don't have to sell anything or make a bunch of cold calls all day.
    I'd love to share more info with you if you are interested. You can also listen to a quick Prerecorded info call at 616-712-1118 and jot down some questions then either call or email me :)
    678-823-0523
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    Good Luck girl and God Bless!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yes, I know of real, actual surveys (NO forms, NO credit card) that do pay. They will ask you questions like what saula do you purchase and what brand of ketchup do you buy.

http://stuckathomemom.com/?p=17

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is what I do from home, and I love it. It's super easy and lots of fun. Let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to help.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• www.workathomeunited.com/heathers
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Completeing surveys and/or offers is NOT a big hassle as most say it is! I am a member of Cashle and have been for TWO years now. I work when I want and I also get paid when I want. I NEVER pay any fees either! Also, there are NO quotas to meet so you can cash out when you want to!

CASHLE

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• http://www.productsupplycenter.com/web296568 this is not surveys but you can do very well with this I sure did, and it's fun too.
    Patience654

Answer by Patience654 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 18, 2009