Would Cafemoms give OCTOMOM some tips on how to support a family of ??? (what #?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. CM GENERALLY doesn't give a mom of any number of children much advice at all. It's all about drama. And if octomom joined, she'd get nothing but trash. At least for the most part. I'm always willing to help anyone regarding parenting or just adult conversation.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 5:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Personally, I don´t think that she would have the TIME to be on CM! There are commercials for a TV special they are doing on her and she does not look good. In the commercials she is saying that it was a huge mistake and it really brought down her children´s quality of life.
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No. She is, in my opinion, an idiot and the kids need to be given to someone who can support them. She had 6 kids, that she couldn't take care of, so she goes and PURPOSELY has more. DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

I second this!! God knew better than to allow her to naturally have children ...........you'd think the first 6 would have been enough.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Oh, and I don´t think any of us would have any tips LOL. We aren´t crazy enough to have that many kids! Especially that many at once.
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I second this!! God knew better than to allow her to naturally have children ...........you'd think the first 6 would have been enough.

God is my opinion. Invitro, IMO, is like plastic surgery...if God didn't want you to have a cute nose, then you didn't get one. My apologies to women who are worthy of motherhood,and just aren't blessed with children. As badly as you want them, and as much as you can take care of them, I think God wanted you to use your love for adoption. Of course, I'm not God, and my opinion is one of many.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I don't have any advice to give, but I just saw the ad for her show lastine.. Hot Mess I tell you! they need to take those kids from her. A.S.A.P I think when people see the show maybe someone will step in and get the kids out of this..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• maybe put down the turkey baster and walk away from fertility clinic
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 6:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

I agree Mumma . . . many women deserve motherhood, but they are chosen to find motherless children and to take them in. I was not trying to offend anyone who has reproductive complications . . . I was speaking only of this woman in particular. --I don't believe she should have control over any innocent lives . . . 14 is just ridiculous.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009