Has anyone tried instead?

I am curiouse to know about these lil things for a form of feminine protection. I use tampons and occasionally pads. I want to know does instead work well? How many people use them? How do u use them? Are they worth the my time in trying? I want to know what you ladies think... pls pls let me now ur views or experiences.

Thanks Chawnae

Chawnae

Asked by Chawnae at 5:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Health

• For me they actually worked pretty well. You have to wear a panty liner because if you cough they can leak. I would still use them if they weren't so messy to take out. The little cup spills on your hand when you remove it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• yucky
    ALDmama

Answer by ALDmama at 6:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I haven't used the instead cup but use the Diva Cup, which is similar. I LOVE it. I am allergic to pads and tampons so when I discovered these it was a huge sigh of relief. I never have leaks, I only have to mess with it two times a day - first thing in the morning and right before bed. It is awesome. I think much less yuck to deal with than pads/tampons! I never had the sneeze-leak issue someone posted about the instead cup or the spilling into the hand.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009