Sperm near the vagina...need to help her! PLEASE!!

My cousin is totally frantic and we're waiting for her period to come. She told me that her husband and her always use condoms but in this case they used the pull-out method. Well, she said right before he came she got off him but some of the sperm shot near her vagina-kinda near the pubic hair and now she thinks there's a chance she could be pregnant. I told her she won't know until her period comes or not comes. Can you give me some advice to help her through the waiting period? (no pun intended!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If she wasn't ovulating at the time she can't get pregnant no matter how many sperm were present. She has to know her cycle though to determine that.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 6:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• tell her to think about the postives if she is pg, i mean if she really didnt want to get pg then she would be on birth control just to be safe. tell her this might be a good thing for her, prepared her for the worse case serniore and when it comes out that she is not pg she will be happy and pratice a lil safer method next time.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Withdrawal (also known as parenthood) fails 4 out of 10 times.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Pre-cum has sperm so I doubt it'd be from the shot by the pubic hair. The sperm would have to swim through the pubic hair and find their way into the vaginal canal with little semenal fluid...very doubtful. If she was pregnant it'd probably be from pre-cum
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It's probably not to late to take the morning after pill, I think she should call her doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• She just their 2nd baby back in January and her husband and her don't want anymre children. She chose not to get her tubes tied because she's really scared to be put to sleep for the surgery--and plus she had really high-high blood pressure and had to stay in the hospital like a week after she had her baby. She's scared that if she is pregnant that it will be very difficult and risky being that she has high blood pressure now and is on medication for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• The more she stresses the longer it will take for her to get her period! If she doesnt want any more children she should be more careful about preventing that! The pull out method does not work!!! (I know personally) But there is always a chance and there is precum! She should calm down and I am sure her period will come, but if she is truly that worried she should talk with her doctor!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 6:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• She should look into Essure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I AGREE WITH THE STRESS MAKES THE WAIT LONGER. ME AND MY MAN USED THE PULL OUT METHOD FOR ALMOST 2 YRS AND IT NEVER FAILED THERE WERE TIMES HED SHOOT RIGHT THERE, BUT I NEVER GOT PREGNANT.....IDK HW TO HELP U HELP HER GET HER MIND OFF OF IT...HMMMMM........
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If she is not pregnant, she could look into an IUD. It is a semi-permanent form of BC.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2009