Ok ladies story time Have any good stories you would like to share?

This 18 year old kid asked me to the movies today ha ha.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 6:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter-14 months-(who up until this point has never said yes, yea, yup, or any other variation of the word) took a book from her dad's chair the other day. He told her, "Taylee, no." She brought it to me and said, "Up." So I said, "Taylee, that is daddy's book, did he say you can have it?" And she looked at me and said, as clear as day, "Yes."

Oh my godness we cracked up for about ten minutes.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• well the apt a five doors down from me caught on fire..was completely gutted...luckily no one was hurt...but hearing someone bang on your door and yelling at 2am scared the pants off of me...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• well at 2am this mornig the baby woke up bc he was hungry so i went to downstairs to get a bottle and i was half asleep and missed like 5 steps and bust my butt all the way down the stairs, luckily i didnt have the baby in my arms. Then at 10am this moring i went out side to smoke and right when i go to walk out the back door thier is this black snake at the door trying to get in I am deadly afraid of snake i shut the door and lock it (i dont know why i locked it) started screaming and crying and my SO came running sown thinking something happened to the baby and then started laughing at me when he sees its a baby snake on the porch so i just think the world is trying to kill me today and if i make it through the night without dying i will be lucky.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• my daughter is homeschooling her girlies. today they were studying what animals eat. 1) what do cats eat- cat food 2) what do dogs eat- dog food 3)what do shrimps eat- shrimp food 4) what do whales eat- mommy answered Jonah giggly girl says- Jonah was a vegetable
    they watch Veggie Tales since they don't watch TV just use it for DVDs
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• blueeyedgrl12377,I'm so glad everyone was safe in the fire,you can replaced material things but,not your life. I don't have any news,but,hopefully in a hour I will have good news,if,my DD make the cheer-leading team,she should be good,she's been cheering since she was 6,and she's 14 now.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009