Work from home jobs?

Does anyone have a work at home job? We need extra money and I do not have the money to pay childcare, I need something that does not sell products, more like a data entry job, does anyone know of any..thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I have a list of Real Legit WAH Jobs on Sabrina's Closet! Check them out!

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• www.workathomeunited.com/heathers
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I work from home when I want to. I NEVER call anyone, NEVER sale anything NOR do I have to talk to anyone! I complete 100% offers and/or surveys! I make great income. I have the option of getting paid EVERYDAY and/or whenever I decide to. You have NO quotas to meet here either. This site is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT!

CASHLE

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I had another question, a lot of them pay through pay pal...what is that? Do you have to give your bank info?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I work from home and absolutely love it! I have 2 little ones ages 5 and 2 that are home with me while I work. The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. There is no selling, no stocking of inventory, and this is not MLM! Feel free to contact me for more info at my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• PAYPAL- I like using PAYPAL, but I just want to let you know that they do charge a fee to transfer the money from PAYPAL to your bank account.
    Work from home- I recently started working from home and I’m very happy with my decision!!! I work with a great team of Moms; we are with Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at Earn Money Online if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:24 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Here is a wonderful opportunity that has helped me and brought in a lot of money and it's really fun.
    http://www.productsupplycenter.com/web296568
    Patience654

Answer by Patience654 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2009