Have you gotton out of a bad marriage,and found someone

and remarried with kids that are not the the second husband's???????Was it better the second time around????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• yes for sure. he is not a drug addict, steals from me or goes to jail at all. he is definately better and yes i brought children into our marriage him none. we have our problems but knowing that we can work and commit to making it work forever. oh it took me 12 yrs to find it but i wasn't going to settle again.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I have 3 kids from my 1st marriage, married a man who had never been married and never had kids, we now have 1 together. I never knew marriage could be this good!!! He is so good to me and all 4 of our kids - he consider them his as well (even though their dad is in the picture, he doesn't pay child support and my dh ends up supporting them so I can SAH). He's a really fun guy, likes to play games with the kids. And he's an amazing lover.
    When I left my ex, I had no idea I would ever get married again, or even find someone I wanted to date long term . . . but then I met my dh.

Answer by missanc at 8:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• yup, i remarried after a brief first marriage to my daughters father, it was horrible, the first 4 months, i just cried b/c of all the stupid and wrong things he was doing. When I finally got up the nerve to leave it was hard, but I pulled through. I just got married again back in may, and it has been wonderful. Hes not perfect but his love for me and my daughter is. it took some time to develop feelings but when I let go and let my guard down, everything went smoothly. I never knew what a real marriage felt like until I married my current husband. It is def bedda tha second time around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009